HELLO ALL!
WOW.. I can't seem to keep up these days. I sure hope everyone is good. I will give you a quick update to how things are here...
The 2010/2011 school year started here on September 1. So it's official Serina is now a 4th grader n CJ a Kindergartner! Matthew is now the only 1 at home with mom all day now. Amazing to think how fast time changes things...
In 4 days it will be Matthew's 2nd Birthday! I can't believe it! Seems like only yesterday my lil baby was born. He makes me so proud n happy. Such a wonderful lil boy he is!
Last week I got my tubes tied so there will be NO more babies for us. Matthew will be spoiled rotten because of that, lol. It's for the best for our family. Hunting starts Saturday so Craig is excited. So he will be busy between work n Bow hunting.. Then come November comes the gun hunt.. even more excitement. I think I get so excited because this is how I know the holidays are about to be here! YAY!
Well have a great week all!
Take Care n Be safe!
No comments:
Post a Comment