HELLO!
Wow I can't believe how much I have been slacking on this blog. So sorry!!! Things are going well and well fast! LOL. Summer break from school is a lil over half done and well it seems to have went faster then I thought. In a lil over a month Serina will be a 4th grader and CJ in Kindergarten! Where does the time go. Matthew will be 2 in like a month n a half!!! This Monday will be Craig n I's 11 yr anniversary! So it's safe to say we have been VERY busy. Before we know it the holidays will be upon us... wow! lil over 3 months til Thanksgiving!!! I think I am in shock! Well I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Take Care!
1 comment:
Hey!! omg! I know what you mean about summer flying by! And, 3 months til Thanksgiving-you've got to be kidding :) The kids are growing up so fast!! Glad you're having a good summer! We are too! Take care!!
Post a Comment