Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wow.. Been a while...








Hello all!!!
How is everyone? Hope all is well. So sorry it's been so long since I wrote but things are ALWAYS super busy around this time of the year! So some updates...

Serina is doing well and is about 20 days away from completing 3rd grade!!! She did a awesome job this year. Her grades are in the top of her class so I am very proud of her!!! Also this year she was in soccer and she is very well at that also. She loves being goalie or defender... I don't blame her when shes good at it! LOL.

CJ is also doing well. He is ready to start Kindergarten in the fall. So he's excited and well I am and yet nervous. I got this way when Serina started out too.. I know he will do well. He loves playin with other kids and well he has surprised me with how well he is behaved when need be. Way to go to my big man. He really loves running and playin sports so we will put him on some sports team next yr too!

Matthew is growing more n more everyday! WOW is all I can say. That kid amazes me like no other. He is sooo smart. He can say 2-3 word sentences and knows his body parts. He can almost dress himself all the way. His next mile stone will be bottle breaking and potty training.. I am sure he will do well. It took so much to bring him into this world safely and all I can say he is truly a miracle n I would do it all over again if I had to, he's so worth it all. He is what makes me see how precious life is and not to take it for granted ever!!!

So thats about all... Oh wait other then EVERYONE I know at this time is pregnant and well Craig n I will be Aunt n Uncles again a few times this yr. Currently all our brothers are expecting babies Along with about 13 people that are other family members and friends!!! His brother is June and both my brother's are Dec. What a exciting yr this yr will be with so many new babies arriving!!!

Have a great week everyone!
Take Care

No comments: