Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009!!!









Hello All
How is everyone? Hope all is well. Sorry I didn't post on Christmas, I was so busy. Anyways here are some photos from Christmas morning. The kids had a blast and I must say Santa did his best to get all they wanted... WOW! I was so happy for the kids. All in a another great holiday done! Oh n let me say I think I am the only one takes down my Christmas decor on Christmas night. Serina was so nice to point out the day after Christmas she says... " Mom why does everyone STILL have there decor up? " LOL.. I said Serina I think moms the only one who takes hers down so fast! LOL... It was so funny!

Well I want to bid everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Since this will be my last post of 2009.... Can't believe how fast this yr has gone! On to a new and hopefully better yr!!!

Take Care!

No comments: