Monday, May 4, 2009

MATC Pow Wow (4/25/09)





Hello all!
How are you? Hope all is well. Things are goin alright here. The kids are getting big. With all the nice weather we have had well makes good for doing things! LOL. Anyways the pics above are from the MATC Pow Wow. Serina was wearing her Indian dress that her Aunt Mary made her. She looked so nice. Her cousin Destiny is in the pic with her along with Mary. As for Matthew's pic well.. he was being a ham so it made it easy to get one! What a lil cutie he is! Later today we are having a BBQ. I hear the rest of the week could be poopy so I opt to have it now rather then later and well next weekend looks not so warm. Oh and I steam cleaned my whole house yesterday! It looks awesome! Lets see.. oh and Craig has his first softball game of the season on Wednesday. I hope his team does well this year! Well I need to go pay bills and get some errands done!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!
Take Care!

No comments: