Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Newest Tat...



Hello All!
How is everyone? Hope all is well. Things are alright here. Busier then who knows what! How was everyones mommies day? Mine went well. I received the perfume I wanted along with $80 to get the tat that I have wanted since I had Matthew. I had to wait at least 6 months due to the hemorrhage and bad blood issue and now I got it!!! I super happy. So I did all that Saturday and then Sunday I spent some time with my ma and grams. Then I chilled at home played lazy while Craig helped out on Sunday. It was nice! Other then that I also got the kids pics done on Saturday together. So those will be back on the 22nd.. I can't wait! Well I suppose time to make lunch!

Have a great week all!
Take Care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool! I got a tag for my birthday on my back.

Kim said...

Awesome! Now you have all 3 names! Glad you had a good mothers day! You deserve it:) Have a great week/weekend!!!