Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SNOW SNOW SNOW!





Well hello all!
How is everyone? Hope all is well. We had a lil blizzard the other day and well the kids had a blast! It was a snow day from school and as you can see the kids had FUN! Matthew wanted in on the fun too so he got to take some pics in the sled. Oh and that was also his 3 MONTH one too! I can't believe it.. 3 months already. I will take him next week to get the professional ones done.. so be checking the mail come the new year! lol

Other then that nothing new. I have a lil Christmas shopping left. The kids are pretty much done. I would like to get my ma and Craig a couple more things. I just don't know what. Time will tell. Is it me or does it feel like Christmas is coming FAST this year? We have been so busy. Well I suppose I need to get to bed. Craig is leaving early in the morning for another 4 day hunt so I am on my own again.. time to sleep!

Take Care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sledding is so fun!! Our snow is pretty much melted already, I just hope that we end up with a white Christmas!! Christmas is definately coming way too fast, I feel like I have a ton left to do!!