Friday, December 19, 2008

Almost Christmas!




Hey all!
Sorry I haven't wrote as much as you can except the holidays are at our door step so we are TOO busy! Well all the shopping is done and I even got the groceries for BOTH the dinners I host. So I am happy about that. Today was yet another snow day. We got like a foot of snow.. literally! It's crazy! The kids are good. Matthew as you can see is getting big. He is already 3 months old.. well 13 weeks and like 2 days! Time flies. Well today I got the cookies made while the kids went outside to sled... and so tomorrow we can decorate them. I have a couple pies to make also. I am having Craig's family over for a dinner that I throw every year. So that will be fun. So I have to go that and then make the stuff on Weds for Christmas eve and for Christmas dinner. BUSY like I said. Last night I was up for 3 hours wrapping gifts. All in all it's worth it! Well I need to get to bed.. long couple days ahead.. I will TRY to write before Christmas BUT if I don't get to...

MERRY CHRISTMAS.. Have a happy healthy and safe holiday! Be thankful for what you do have not what you did or could... all in all this is the time of year to look at your family and say Thank god we are all here in one piece safe and sound. Thats what the holidays mean to me! FAMILY!

Take Care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to all of you too!!!! I can't believe its already here!! Tell everyone we said 'Hi and Happy Holidays!'