Thursday, February 7, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk Razor! (Plus a catch up post!)








Hello Everyone? Hope all is well! I hope the new year has brought many things to everyone but most importantly: Happiness!

So I haven't been on in a while however I am currently doing another Campaign and this time it's for Schick Hydro Silk Razor and I have to say I did try the product and I love it! Leaves your skin so soft and I have yet to cut myself using this razor and as you all know, that's rare when your a female! Give it a try and let me know what your thoughts are on this razor! As most of you know Serina, my daughter just started shaving not too long ago and refuses to use any other one because this is the ONLY one that she hasn't cut herself with! Worth the money. I wouldn't recommend a product so highly as I do this one if I didn't believe in it. Let me know!!!

On to other things in the Green household....
Serina is loving middle school and doing very well. She is so interested in animals and helping people that I think she definitely has a future in some vet or marine biologist. We will see were all that goes. Her report card was great and we couldn't be prouder of her. What a way to hold your own!

CJ is doing great in 2nd grade and becoming a little man oh so fast. He still has his huge love for sports. His grades have been super this year and he is really a quick learner. We keep telling him to do well in school so maybe he can go to college and eventually play pro ball. He's very excited and we are too!

Matthew is 4 now and LOVES games! I swear he has a obsession with them. He also loves sports and playing with Serina. I think he has a future in anything electronic related. He catches on to everything so easy. Unfortunately he misses the Kindergarten deadline by 17 days so he has to wait til Fall 2014 to go to school. That's okay though. One more year with just him and his momma.

Craig has been doing good. Shot a couple deer this past hunting season, and work. He also helps anyone and everyone so he's usually busy with something or another. I am so proud of his hard work and who he is. Such a wonderful man, that many times I ask myself "How did I get so lucky?'

As for myself, now that I am graduated I am currently still staying at home, well at least til my baby starts school next yr (Sniff sniff). After being a stay at home mom for 14 yrs I am sure ready to work. In the mean time I have been doing a lot of side readings and taking care of the kids and house as well as other odd ends. As I look back at the last 14 yrs, I can't believe how fast they went. I am proud to say that I had a awesome husband that made that possible and was it not for him I would have never been able to stay at home to raise the kids til they were school age. Also in that time it gave me lots to think about for when and how to prepare myself for work and I am excited!

Well everyone have a great day and take care!
The Greens!

No comments: