HELLO ALL!!!
How is everyone? Hope all is well. I can't believe todays the last of September. The year is flying by so fast. I can't believe Matthew's already three. He is really grown up fast. Hard to believe. He will always be the baby tho. So for his birthday we had to do 2 parties one the night before his birthday cause his birthday landed on opening day of bow hunting which Craig did well and got a big 10 pointer that day. =) Then we had his actual party on Saturday, his real birthday. He had fun.
The kids are doing well in 5th and 1rst grade. Serina is in choir again this yr as well as plays the cello. CJ is loving the challenges on Math n Reading in 1rst grade. Things are going well and now we get ready for the holidays to creep up on us. Well have a great weekend. I will try to post again soon!
Take Care,
The Greens
No comments:
Post a Comment