Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Zor Shrine Circus 2010!!!







Hello all,
How is everyone? Hope all has been well. I am really slacking this year on this blog. We have been busy and from the looks of my schedule for March I will be just as busy. In a lil less then 2 weeks my son will be turning 5 and 2 days later he's gonna be registered for kindergarten! I can't believe it. This past weekend we did another one of our yearly traditions and went to the circus which was all new this year. I liked this year better... however it was pretty pricey. Lots of great pics and memories tho. Anyhow everyone is doing well here. I can't believe in a couple months school will be out again. Then I will have a 4th grader and a kindergartner too! Serina will be starting soccer next month also. She is excited and then I get to use the camcorder some more! LOL.. Well I should go I have a house thats crying to be cleaned. Have a great week all!

Take Care!

No comments: