Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Welcoming Jenson Scott Bracken & Happy Birthday Craig!





Hello all,
How is everyone? Hope all is well. Things have been VERY busy around here. The 19th with Craig's 28th Birthday so I did a party here with his family for him. He had a good time. The 5 days later on the 24th.. my lil brother Keith had his first born son.. Jenson Scott Bracken. Now that was one fast labor and delivery! WOW. He sure is a cutie pie! Tonight we have to go to the school to drop off supplies and meet her new 3rd grade teacher! WOW!!! She is officially a 3rd grader now.. I can't believe it! March I will register CJ for Kindergarten! Nother shocker! Matthew now has 3 teeth and can really get around! Almost 1!!! Well time to tend to the troops!

Take Care all!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Awwww! Jenson is so adorable! Seems like just yesterday that I heard Keith was gonna be a daddy and now he actually is :) Happy belated birthday to Craig too!! Have a great week!

Green's said...

Thanks! I know thats right. Time sure flies!