Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Good Time!







Hello all!
Well as you can see... I went to a wedding for my mini vacation. Which was sooo great. I love seeing the family and I miss them all so much! Unfortunately the more I saw lil Aydan the more I wanted to go home and see my boys too! Next time I hope to stay longer. It was alot of fun. Thanks to all that spent there time and energy it was a great event! Well other then that when I got home my kids missed me terrible I guess.. How sweet.

On a sadder note.. a friend of my family passed away yesterday morning. She had cancer for the second time and well this time there was no stopping it. She went rather fast downhill and it's sad to think at 44 your life has to be cut short by such a terrible cause. She will forever be missed. May she RIP!

Well have a great week all!
Take Care!

No comments: