Well Hello Everyone...
This is my first blog on this network. I have found from my cousin who is using this that it is a good way to keep up with everyone near and far! So I will try doing this one along with my yahoo 360 Blog also.. Bare with me cause I am rather busy these days. I will TRY though to keep everyone updated!
Okay so as for us...
The kids are good getting big and bored. They always want to do something. Soon here Serina will be back in school only as a second grader and well around that time the baby will be arriving. CJ is happy and getting too big and smart. His new thing is reading... or trying to! lol. Well I have doctor tomorrow and I will come back and let you all know how it goes! Well off to bed!
Good-night!
1 comment:
hey looks good we'll put it in our favorites and check it out love ya'll Danny,Kim
Post a Comment